- The annual CTC for Interns is INR 1,80,000/-
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) is offering a One-year Full-Time Internship program for graduates in Fine Arts or Applied Arts at MKCL's Regional Faculty Development Centres. The interns shall work in a real-life work environment and get extensive exposure along with hands-on experience. The interns would be involved in training and allied activities for more than 5000 Authorized Learning Centres of MKCL. The intern would work on live projects from the following areas:
- Digital Arts
- Graphics Designing
- Train the Trainer
- Audio/Video Editing
Candidate should be passionate about art and design. S/He should be willing to promote Artistic creations in the society. Further, the candidate should be proficient in DTP, photo editing, graphic designing using Adobe and should have depth knowledge of trends and evolving styles.
- Students graduated in 2016 or 2017 or 2018 can apply for the post
- Graduate in Fine Arts/ Applied Arts (BFA)
- Government Diploma in Fine Art/ Applied Art
- Basic IT Skills Mandatory (MS-CIT desirable)
- Effective Communication and Soft skills
- Last date for registration: 5th October 2018
- First shortlisting: 10th October 2018
- Hands on test and interview: 15th October 2018
- Joining: 22nd October 2018
The position for interns are for Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Amravati, Jalgaon, Karad and Latur. Candidates can give location preferences at the time of registration.
Selection process shall be a three stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should visit http://recruitment18.mkcl.org or click on ‘Apply Now’ for the online application, on or before 5th October 2018. Applicants are requested to keep the links of digital portfolio ready, for the registration process.
Hands-on Test: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test at MKCL's Registered Office, ICC trade tower, 'A' Wing, Pune.
Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be given an opportunity for attending Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one Logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The hands-on test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.