Business Support Executive
MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for dynamic candidates for the position of Business Support Executive at MKCL's Pune office who aspire to work on the implementation of student life cycle management projects and wish to make a positive impact on digital transformation in universities.
- MCS or M.Sc.(Computers) from a recognized university
- Minimum 3 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Last date to apply online: Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Mock test: Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Online test: Sunday, October 6, 2019 from 10 AM to 4 PM
- Results of the online test: Friday, October 11, 2019
- Hands-on Test & Personal Interview: Thursday, October 17, 2019
The position for Business Support Executive is for Pune.
Selection process shall be a three stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should Click Here for the online application, on or before Thursday, October 3, 2019.
Online Test: Eligible candidates are required to appear for an Online Test as per the details mentioned below:
Topics: Section 1: Mental Ability & Quantitive Aptitude Section 2: Office Automation Section 3: Managerial Skills Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Note: Applicants will receive all the details about the online test through a separate email. Sectional passing is 50%.
Hands-on Test & Interview: Shortlisted candidates of the online test will be shortlisted and will be called for Hands-on Test & Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune office on: Thursday, October 17, 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.