संवादक मित्र (Counselor/Motivator)
Samvadak Mitra will be responsible for assuring the quality of training and enabling the Network Partners to expand their reach to new students.
Samvadak Mitra will be act as a “catalyst” or a “change agent” while interfacing with MKCL’s ever expanding network base.
They will help strengthen the human bond amongst them to build long lasting relationships, to establish synergy for business growth, to motivate, encourage and offer counselling to network partners.
The Samvadak Mitra shall conduct periodic trainings on “soft skills” and “quality” to network partners.
- Candidate should be M.A. Psychology or MSW from a recognized university
- Minimum 5 years in respective domain
Last date for application: Monday, July 22, 2019
Results of written Questionnaire: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
- Personal Interview: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Various regional offices of MKCL; namely: New Panvel, Vashi, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Karad, Dhule, Amravati, and Latur.
Selection process shall be a three stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should Click Here for the online application, on or before July 22, 2019.
Written Questionnaire Test:
- Candidates need to answer all questionnaire and send the answer sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Details of the questionnaire test will be shared through an email to the applicants)
- Candidates sending multiple questionnaire for the test shall be disqualified.
- The test can be taken only once; re-attempts will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- The candidates shortlisted in questionnaire test will be will be given an opportunity to appear for Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune office on Tuesday, July 30, 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.