MKCL is seeking people with strong convictions, values and positive mindset to lead the way forward. MKCL invites application for Management Trainee positions from potential managers recently passed or appearing for the final year MBA examination or equivalent degree with engineering graduation preferably in Computer Engineering / IT / E & TC with good scholastic background, high mental ability and quantitative aptitude, sound foundations in computing and office automation tools, high degree of involvement, dynamism and customer focus.
- The annual CTC for Management Trainees is INR 5,00,498/-
- B.E./ B.Tech. from recognized universities
- MBA or equivalent degree (2019 Pass outs) from recognized university subject to successful completion of their degree course before 1st Oct 2019
- Last date to apply online: Wednesday, July 24, 2019
- Mock test: July 26, 2019 to July 27, 2019
- Online test: Sunday, July 28, 2019 from 10AM to 4PM
- Results of the online test: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- Hands-on Test & Personal Interview: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 to Friday August 9, 2019
- Date of joining: Monday, 19 August, 2019
The position for Management Trainee is for Pune and Navi Mumbai.
Selection process shall be a three stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should Click Here for the online application, on or before Wednesday, July 24, 2019.
Online Test: Eligible candidates are required to appear for an Online Test as per the details mentioned below:
Topics: Section 1: Mental Ability & Quantitive Aptitude Section 2: Office Automation Section 3: Managerial Skills Time: 2 Hours
Note: Applicants will receive all the details about the online test through a separate email. Sectional passing is 50%.
Hands-on Test & Interview: Shortlisted candidates of the online test will be shortlisted and will be called for Hands-on Test & Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune office from: 7 August 2019 to 9 August 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.