Software Test Lead
Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. (Computers/ IT/ E&TC) or MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science or MCS from a recognized university can apply for the post. The Software Test Lead will get an extensive exposure and hands-on experience in real life work environment. They would be involved in following work areas:
- Develop, improve and implement Test Plans and strategies
- Perform Quality Assurance testing in accordance with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability
- Possess solid knowledge on Database testing (SQL, Schemas, Data Model)
- B.E. / B.Tech (Computers/ IT/ E&TC); MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science / MCS from recognized University
- Strong Knowledge of a MySQL, Mongo dB and QA practices
- Work Experience (Post Qualification): 3-5 Years
- Last date for registration: 16th November 2018, till 11.00 AM
- Online test: 18th November 2018
- Results of online test: 20th November 2018
- Hands on test and interview: 29th November 2018
The position for software test lead is for Pune.
Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Online Test: Candidates are required to appear for an Online Test as per the details mentioned below:
- Marks - 30 Marks
- Duration - 30 Minutes
- Venue - From home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework (Separate email will be sent to the registered email address of the candidates regarding details of the online test)
- Topics - MySQL, QA
Hands-on Test: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test at MKCL's Registered Office, ICC trade tower, 'A' Wing, Pune.
Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be given an opportunity for attending Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.