In this role, the Developer should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects and manage MIS.
The candidate should be a team player, excellent communicator and should be passionate about the web framework, database and software design.
- Working on MySQL, Mongo DB, MIS, Software Design and Modelling
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design
- Mentoring junior team members
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Candidate should be B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science, IT, Electrical, E&TC) or DAC or M.E./M.Tech. (Computer Science, IT, Electrical, E&TC)
- Work experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Last date for registration: 8th January 2019
- Online test: 13th January 2019
- Hands on test and interview: 22nd January 2019
The position for Senior Software Developer is for Pune.
Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Registration: Candidates should Click Here for the online application, on or before 8th January 2019.
Online Test: Candidates are required to appear for an Online Test as per the details mentioned below.
- Marks - 50 Marks
- Duration - 45 Minutes
- Venue - From home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework (Separate email will be sent to the registered email address of the candidates regarding details of the online test)
Hands-on Test: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test on ASP.NET at MKCL's Registered Office, ICC trade tower, 'A' Wing, Pune.
Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be given an opportunity for attending Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.