The Web Designer will get an extensive exposure and hands-on experience in real life work environment. They would be involved in following work areas:
- Design and Prototyping: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and similar tools
- Web and UI Designing to create amazing user experiences
- The candidates should have an eye for clean and artful web and user interface designs
- Candidate should be B.E. / B.Tech. (Computers/ IT/ E&TC) or MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science or MCS or B.A./M.A./Diploma (Graphic Design/ Computer Graphics) from recognized University (2018 pass outs only)
- Work experience: 0-6 months (Fresher Preferred)
- Last date for registration: 16th November 2018, till 11.00 AM
- Online test: 18th November 2018
- Results of online test: 20th November 2018
- Hands on test and interview: 26th November 2018
The position for web designer is for Pune.
Selection process shall be a four stage process. The stages involved in selection process are listed below:
Online Test: Candidates are required to appear for an Online Test as per the details mentioned below:
- Marks - 60 Marks
- Duration - 60 Minutes
- Venue - From home through MKCL’s Online Exam Framework (Separate email will be sent to the registered email address of the candidates regarding details of the online test)
Hands-on Test: Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for a Hands-on Test at MKCL's Registered Office, ICC trade tower, 'A' Wing, Pune.
Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be given an opportunity for attending Personal Interview at MKCL, Pune.
Terms & Conditions
- Do not create more than one logins. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process
- MKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the MKCL Norms are not met.
- MKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.