- Network of 5000+ Authorized Learning Centers in the state well equipped with more than 40,000 computers with state-of-the-art hardware, software and internet connectivity.
- Huge capacity building and enrichment of infrastructural, financial, human and intellectual resources for the state for providing learning, governance and empowerment services to people.
- Network Coverage in all metropolitan, urban, semi-urban, rural, tribal and hilly areas of the state.
- Network Coverage in all districts and tehsils of the state.
Services to the People
- 8.5 million youth in the state were given state-of-the-art IT Literacy Training through MKCL’s MS-CIT course in last Ten years at affordable cost.
- Providing job-oriented vocational training courses certified by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) through MKCL’s World-class Academy for Vocational Excellence (WAVE).
- Providing direct student facilitation services to 3.6 million + University students through 5,977 colleges in 13 universities in 2 states through MKCL’s Digital University® Framework.
- More than 8.4 million youth have been given Online Admissions and Online Recruitment Services across the state through MKCL’s OASIS Framework.
- Maharashtra Olympiad Movement a preparatory programme for Science and Mathematics Olympiad for School Children from 5th to 10th standard.
- Managing eTendering services through MKCL’s Secured eTendering System SETS for tenders of Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEBHC).
- Establishment of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited in collaboration with the Government of Rajasthan. 7 Lakh youth in the Rajasthan state were given state-of-the-art IT Literacy Training through MKCL’s RS-CIT course in last four years.
- Establishment of Orissa Knowledge Corporation Limited in collaboration with Government of Orissa.
- Establishment of MKCL Arabia Limited at Riyadh for propagation of IT education and MKCL’s other programs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 45000 youth are given a state-of-the-art IT Literacy Training.
- MKCL Arabia, MKCL Egypt, MKCL Malaysia, MKCL Haryana and MKCL Lanka are the existing International Joint Ventures.
- Assessing Body empaneled by Government of India for the states of Gujarat, Karnataka and Goa under Skill Development Initiative Scheme (SDIS) for Modular Employable Skills (MES).
- 25,000 youth in the state got direct high-tech employment and self-employment opportunities in this network with decent and stable income at their own native places without migrating to Mumbai, Pune or nearby cities.
- 1,00,000 youths in the state got indirect job opportunities in this network at their own native places.
Financial Benefits to the Government
- Turnover grew from Rs. 200 million to Rs. 2378 million in eight years i.e. from 2002-03 to 2009-10 and Profit after Tax in 2009-10 Rs. 203 million gives a confidence to state established enterprises
- Paid Rs. 1006 million to Government of Maharashtra in last eight years by way of dividends, interests, examination fees, etc. against GoM’s equity of Rs. 30 million.
- Paid Rs. 416 million to Government of India in last eight years by way of taxes