across four countries
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- India (Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Odisha, Haryana)
- 25,000 youth in the state got direct high-tech employment and self-employment opportunities in this network with decent and stable income at their own native places without migrating to Mumbai, Pune or nearby cities.
- 1,00,000 youths in the state got indirect job opportunities in this network at their own native places.
Financial Benefits to the Government
- Turnover grew from Rs. 200 million in 2002-03 to Rs. 1766.34 million in 2017-18 gives a confidence to state established enterprises
- Paid Rs. 2373.20 million to Government of Maharashtra (GoM) in last seventeen years by way of dividend, examination fees, SGST, etc. as against GoM’s equity of Rs.30 million..
- Paid Rs. 1877.09 million to Government of India in last seventeen years by way of Service tax, VAT, Works Contract Tax, Dividend Distribution Tax, IGST & CGST, etc.