across three countries and learners across 174 countries
- Saudi Arabia
- 25,000 youth in the state got direct high-tech employment and self-employment opportunities in this network with decent and stable income at their own native places without migrating to Mumbai, Pune or nearby cities.
- 1,00,000 youths in the state got indirect job opportunities in this network at their own native places.
Financial Benefits to the Government
- Turnover grew from Rs. 200 million in 2002-03 to Rs. 2007.65 million in 2019-20 gives a confidence to state established enterprises
- Paid Rs. 2784.77 million to Government of Maharashtra (GoM) in last nineteen years by way of dividend, examination fees, SGST, etc. as against GoM’s equity of Rs.30 million..
- Paid Rs. 2281.54 million to Government of India in last nineteen years by way of Service tax, VAT, Works Contract Tax, Dividend Distribution Tax, IGST & CGST, etc.